How to be an Ally in the Black Lives Movement Guest Panel With Obehi Alofoje, Aprille Reed, and Kori Tomelden
Jun 15, 2020
In this episode, Mariana talks to Obehji Alofoje, April Reed, and Kori Tomelden about how to be an ally in the black lives matter movement.
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways from How to be an Ally in the Black Lives Movement:
- When we first started to notice racism while growing up in America.
- The unfortunate reality of changes that black people need to make in order to survive.
- Truly unbelievable stories of black people’s unfair treatment for just existing.
- Privilege explained and why you and everyone else has it to some extent.
- A closer look at the George Floyd incident, what’s most upsetting and the problems with the police, and the training they receive.
- The problem coming up in the next few weeks, what you should be doing to help eliminate racism.
- How to properly educate yourself on everything that is going on.
- Spotting racism in daily life, it doesn’t always come from the KKK.
Related resources and resources to check out:
Connect with our Guests:
Are you ready to take your sales skills to the next level and build a profitable, sustainable & impactful business based on evidence-based business principles? Apply for a consultation here.
Related Episodes for Can I speak up about the black lives matter movement in my business?: