Remote Presentation Skills that All Coaches Need (EP 152)
Jun 16, 2020
In this episode, Mariana talks about virtual speaking gigs and the importance of them now more than ever. As well as what remote presentation skills all coaches need.
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways from Remote Presentation Skills that All Coaches Need:
- [04:25] Why you should be doing virtual speaking gigs and the value they can bring to you and your company.
- [05:12] The #1 thing that’s stopping people from speaking and how to get past it.
- [07:16] Ready to speak? How to decide what you’re going to talk about.
- [11:16] The art of speaking and how to get good fast.
- [15:39] Aside from preparing your presentation remember to do this crucial step!
- [19:04] How to keep someone else’s audience engaged so they remember you.
Having issues coming up with ideas? Do you need a jump start to help get your creative juices flowing? Try using our FREE resource, the Idea Jogger to help you get started!
Shout out to Jasminnie27 for leaving a review!
Thank you for being a listener. Please leave us an honest review here on iTunes or stitcher. We would love to shout you out and feature you on a future episode!
Related Episodes for Remote Presentation Skills that All Coaches Need: