CPoPs: What are they and why you need to start using them in your business with Mitchell Levy (EP 147)
May 29, 2020
In this episode, Mariana talks to Mitchell Levy about CPoPS, what they are and why you need to start using them in your business instead of value propositions to get the question “Tell me more about what you do” from prospects.
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways from Mitchell Levy:
- Everything we know and learned is wrong about how to talk about what you do, and what to do instead.
- How to not instantly come off as a salesperson when you talk about what you do.
- Why a shorter introduction is better.
- How to use the CPoP to communicate only what is absolutely needed across.
- What is the most important thing a networker can do to get clients and leads.
Connect with Mitchell Levy:
Are you ready to take your sales skills to the next level and build a profitable, sustainable & impactful business based on evidence based business principles? Apply for a consultation here.
Related Episodes for CPoPs: What are they and why you need to start using them in your business: