Can I speak up about the black lives matter movement in my business? with Dr. Monikah (EP 151)
Jun 10, 2020
In this episode, Mariana talks to Dr. Monikah Ogando about speaking out about the Black Lives Matter Movement in your business.
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways from Dr. Monikah:
- Why people are choosing to remain silent on the Black Lives Matter Movement
- Why we’re using the 7 year old’s tools to solve adult problems
- That one pivotal moment that wakes you up and changes your life forever
- How the relevance of things affects our perception of them
- The harsh truth about the price that is paid when you stand up for your beliefs
- Some things that were normal before now have laws forbidding them
- Why you should be making friends with people that are different and how it helps everyone
Resources mentioned in Can I Speak Up About the Black Lives Matters Movement?
Connect with Dr. Monikah:
Are you ready to take your sales skills to the next level and build a profitable, sustainable & impactful business based on evidence based business principles? Apply for a consultation here.
Related Episodes for Can I speak up about the black lives matter movement in my business?: