CEO planning day example for entrepreneurs (EP 154)
Jun 22, 2020
In this episode, Mariana gives you a CEO planning day example for Entrepreneurs and why this is critical for your business. Planning days should take place once per quarter so you can get a better idea on the alignment of your big-picture goals and whether or not you're on track to meet those goals.
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways from CEO Planning day example to Entrepreneurs:
- [02:09] Save the date, how often you should be having a CEO Day and how to make sure it gets done!
- [03:41] Fortune favors the prepared, make sure you do this before you start your CEO Day.
- [07:58] The first thing to do on your CEO Day.
- [10:18] Everything you need to assess the current status of your business.
- [13:38] Year in review, how to properly review and set your goals for the year and quarter.
- [17:03] Change is good, how to move closer to your goals and make everything easier for you.
- [18:45] 1 Tip to help you actually implement changes and execute on them.
- [20:42] How to turn your brain from your worst enemy into your best friend.
Related Episodes for CEO Planning day example for Entrepreneurs: