How to thrive during economic uncertainty with Todd Palmer (EP 155)
Jun 24, 2020
In this episode, Mariana talks to Todd Palmer about how he got into coaching, rebuilt his company and pulled himself out of $600 000 of debt. With the rise of the pandemic we talk about How to thrive during economic uncertainty
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways from How to thrive during economic uncertainty with Todd Palmer:
- How Todd went from 600K in debt to being on the Inc 5000 for 6 years.
- Why everyone should be using a coach, no matter how successful they are in business.
- Why Money doesn’t solve all problems, and the #1 reason people quit their jobs.
- What the state of the workplace in a post Covid world could look like and what changes you might need to be making as a company to survive.
- Most companies aren’t hiring correctly, this is what you should be looking for during the hiring process.
- The power of intention and how you can use it during times of uncertainty to keep your business from imploding.
Connect with Todd Palmer:
The Covid-19 pandemic has brought many of us to economic uncertainty. However, we don’t have to wait for it to end to continue making an impact. We can do that right now. If you want some more guidance on how to do that then we’re happy to help. Apply for a consultation here!
Related episodes for How to Thrive during economic uncertainty: