Personal Development for Mental Health with Kareen Aristide (EP 171)
Aug 24, 2020
In this episode, Mariana talks to Kareen Aristide about mental health and mental wellbeing. You will learn how you can incorporate personal development for mental health.
Click play below to tune in:
Never Miss An Episode!
Key Takeaways for Personal Development for Mental Health:
- [03:06] How to deal with the superwoman syndrome.
- [05:15] The difference between being and doing and how it applies to your mental health.
- [08:19] Understanding the savior complex and how to set proper boundaries.
- [16:15] How successful coaches can create time to work on themselves.
- [19:20] The first step to take when dealing with the savior complex.
- [25:28] How to capture your thoughts and know what is going on in your mind.
- [29:12] How to move through different levels of self-awareness.
Connect with Kareen Aristide::
Ready to create more time for your mental health with your group coaching program? Then get The Ultimate Group Coaching Checklist. Go here to get it now!!
Related Episodes for Personal Development for Mental Health: